Saturday 6 April 2024

TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO 2


As Promised, I am back with more photos to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the closing of St Patrick's Convent Schools. Today I am posting some bits and pieces that have made our St Patrick's just that - our St Patrick's!
Enjoy! 💖💖💖💖


Louie's tribute

 
Doreen's School Ring circa 1948


The ubiquitous Rubber/Gaiter/Boot Bag
(name depends on your generation 😂)

Linda's success


Nellie's musical success


Even Covid couldn't diminish the loyalty!


English Grammar Book used by a St Patrick's
pupil in 1912
Date and pupil's name on the inside of the
English Grammar Boo
k

That's enough for today but don't go away.  The next time I will post class pictures from various years.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these pictures. It is so heartwarming to see my mothers report card. My mother was Linda Clarke, she sadly passed away last July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am so sorry to hear of the death of your dear Mom. I am happy that you like the photos. That photo was featured in a post several years ago. I will look back and see if I can find it and if I can then I will send the link to you. God bless you and yours and may God grant your Mom sweet, eternal rest.

      Delete