Monday 16 September 2013

DO YOU REMEMBER MISS LEE?

OK Friends, I need your help on this one so please put your thinking caps on.  I have received the following e-mail from Wanita and I am wondering if any of you have any information on "MISS" Lee?  I remember a Miss Howard who married a man named Lee but I am not sure if she continued teaching at St Patrick's after her marriage.  So any scrap of information you can contribute would be very welcome. 
Miss Howard (Mrs Lee) is on the right of this photo, which was taken in 2010.  Could this be Wanita's "MISS" Lee?


Wanita's e-mail:
"Your blog is wicked and I have to get back and spend some time on it. There is always more new (old) information on it.
I am wondering if you might be able to help me with this. Do you or any of your readers remember a Miss Lee who taught 1957-1959. Would anyone know if she is still alive or if she married or where to find her? Or what her first name was?
Any information on her would be greatly appreciated.
Let me know if you can help with this request?
Thanks girls,
Wanita"
 
I leave this with all of you St Patrick's Girls out there and I hope someone will come up with some information for Wanita.  Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I had Miss Howard as an 8th Grade teacher. I believe her first name was Theresa. She was later Mrs. Lee and lived in the Goulds possibly Petty Harbour. She was a very kind teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous
    Thanks for your comment. I remember Miss Howard/Mrs Lee. She taught one of the Grade 8 classes when I was in Grade 8. I was in Sr Luke's Grade 8 Class & some of my friends were in Miss Howard's Grade 8 class at the same time. Yes, she was a nice person. By the way, did you post as "Anonymous" because you had to? Most of the comments on this blog are "Anonymous" & someone told me a little while ago that they posted as "Anonymous" because it was the only way it would allow them to post. Is that what happened to you? Thanks again for taking the time to comment & for the info on Miss Howard/Mrs Lee.

    ReplyDelete