Tuesday 12 November 2013

A GET TOGETHER!


This is an e-mail I received from Doreen Walsh Noseworthy.    Unfortunately, I can’t be there but all you lucky ladies who are able to attend should get in touch with DOREEN BY FRIDAY, 15TH NOVEMBER.  I wish I could be there and I send “hello” & “love” & “best wishes” to all my St Patrick’s friends.  Have a great time, everyone!

 
The original School, Convent Square,  & part of the 'new' Convent

Doreen's e-mail:
“Hi everyone! A few of us got together last week and thought it would be nice if we could get some of the crowd together for lunch someday soon. I know this will not include those of you who are at a great distance, but it's easier to send the email to everyone on the list.....we may be getting older, but still not too stunned (ha!).

We have decided on lunch at PAPA'S RESTAURANT, ROWAN ST., CHURCHILL SQUARE, AT NOON, ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH. We have a dining area all to ourselves - The Red Room. However, I WILL NEED THE EXACT NUMBER OF THOSE ATTENDING NOT LATER THAN FRIDAY, NOV. 15TH. We have been getting a lot of requests for an event like this so we're hoping to see many of you there. IF YOU ARE AWARE OF ANYONE WHO IS NOT ON THE MAILING LIST BUT WOULD LIKE TO GO, PLEASE CONTACT THEM AND PASS ALONG THE INVITATION.

Hope this message finds all of you well. Looking forward to seeing many of you next week.

Cheers to all,

Doreen”
 
Contact Doreen at;  <dgnoseworthy@nf.sympatico.ca>

2 comments:

  1. Jenny McGrath Kelly19 November 2013 at 17:37

    Wish I could be there..it would be lovely to see anyone that I went to school with,,so many years have gone by,,i left the School in 1971 moved to Ontario..hello to everyone have a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I moved to Wales in 1976. Wales is beautiful but I sure do miss home & I think St Patrick's girls have some sort of a special bond that always keeps them together. Maybe you & I will be lucky enough to make it to the next get together. Let's hope so anyway!

    ReplyDelete