Saturday 7 March 2015

REPORT CARD TIME!

I am very pleased that once again I am able to post pictures on the blog.  I don't know what the problem was but, thankfully, it seems to have been sorted out at last.  So here we are with some old report cards.   I hope you enjoy this post. 
 
 
Thanks to Betty Simms for the first three Report Cards.  They are a record of Betty's work in Kindergarten.  The school year was 1951-52 and the teacher was the wonderful Miss Margaret Murphy.  
Betty's Report Card for December 1951


Who's a clever girl then?


Good Bye Kindergarten!


For the next report card and certificate of promotion, I am indebted to Linda O'Brien Clarke.  I think these are lovely keepsakes to have, Linda, and I am very grateful to you for sharing them with us. 
Linda's Report Card

 

Congratulations, Linda



Thank you very much Betty and Linda.  These are priceless reminders of happy days at St Patrick's.  (Well, happy once the exams were over!)  If anyone else has any reports or certificates, please send them to us at mcallistersmith@gmail.com and share the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment