Wednesday 8 January 2020

HAPPY 2020

Because I was unable to blog for quite awhile, I am afraid I will be doing a bit of apologising for the next couple of posts - starting with this one! I am sorry that it is a bit on the late side, but, because I believe good times make good news anytime, I am posting it so that all of us can share in the joy of Christmas and the joy of true friendship.

My very loyal supporter and helper, Joan Reynolds Fogarty, sent us this photo with news of her amazing classmates.  Surely this group must be the most dedicated group of classmates and friends anywhere.  

The friends met on 4 December 2019 at P J Billingtons at Ramada.  Joan described their room as "lovely" and "decked out with Christmas trees, decorations, and a fireplace."  They had the use of this room for three hours, which, said Joan, "made for a relaxing time." 
Christmas Get Together, 2019

The wonderful ladies are:
ROW 1: Kathleen Dobbin Benson, Mary Fitzgerald, Catherine Corbett Stanley,
ROW 2:  Mary Farrell O'Keefe, Joan Ryan Cobb, Patricia Connolly Leonard, Brenda Casey Grouchy, Madeline Adams Thomson, Eleanor Sears Vatcher, Mary Bulger Corcoran, Judy Fitzgerald Squires, 
ROW 3:  Joan Reynolds Fogarty, Betty Fitzgerald Pye,

Thank you Joan.  You are such a great group of friends and an inspiration to  all.  I hope you will be celebrating together for many, many years to come.

Joan sent wishes for a "Happy 2020 to all" and I join her in that wish.  May 2020 be filled with God's blessings for all of us and those we hold dear -  family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment