Monday 24 October 2022

CAN YOU HELP?

"We have loved them in life; let us not abandon them until we have conducted them, by our prayers, into the house of the Lord." (St Ambrose)

Queen of Angels, pray for them

It will soon be November, the month which the Church dedicates to the Holy Souls. If you are a regular reader of this Blog, you will know that, in the right-hand column, we remember our departed St Patrick's friends and relatives.  Of course, I don't know everybody, so I depend on you to help me with this.  Therefore, as November approaches, I ask you to have another look at the names on the list.  If you know of any St Patrick's person, teacher or pupil, who has been omitted, please let me know so that we can remember them too.  Just send names, maiden and married, and the date of death if you know it, to mcallistersmith@gmail.com.  I will add them to the list so that we can, in this small gesture, love and honor our departed school friends and teachers. 


2 comments: