Wednesday 25 May 2011

IS THIS SR COLUMBA’S BUDGIE?

IS THIS SR COLUMBA'S BUDGIE?

Carol Brothers sent this video to me. Carol wonders if it is Sr Columba’s Budgie. I couldn’t say because I never made the acquaintance of Sr Columba’s famous feathered friend. (How’s that for a neat bit of alliteration?)


Since neither Carol nor I know if it’s Sr Columba’s budgie or not, we hope some other St Patrick's Girl can enlighten us. Maybe our good friend, Marie O’Brien, can tell us. As Marie used to buy food for the Budgie, she is probably very well qualified to identify it. Anyway, Marie, if this is the Bird in question, could you please tell me what exactly you fed it and where can I get some? If it is fit for human consumption I could sure use some of it myself!
 

Thanks Carol and I hope we’ll hear from Marie soon!

LINKS TO THIS POST:
SR COLUMBA'S BUDGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment