Monday 30 May 2011

WHO IS THIS VERY TALENTED SISTER?

O K, ladies, how do you feel about a little game?  There are no prizes though. 

I have to be honest and admit that I am just a tad disappointed with the lack of input and comments from all of you.  I know from the counter, etc, that you are certainly looking in.  I am extremely pleased about that but I really need your input, comments, pictures, stories, etc.  So, perhaps some of you would be interested in this little guessing game. 

If you know who this very talented Sister is, just leave her name in the comments section below this post.  If you prefer, you can e-mail the answer to me at mcallistersmith@gmail.com.  I am positive that hundreds of you know this Sister so come on now, don't let me down.  Please!

WHO IS THIS VERY
TALENTED SISTER?

No comments:

Post a Comment