Wednesday 27 March 2013

MISS DOYLE'S CLASS, 1967

I couldn't manage to keep this blog going without the help of so many generous St Patrick's girls.  In this case, it is Rose Ash to whom I am indebted.  I received this e-mail and class picture from Rose and she and her cousin Mary Lou have also supplied the names.  Thank you so very much Rose and Mary Lou.  Keep the great material coming!


"Hi Beth Anne

This is my Grade 6 Class of 1967 at St. Patrick's School. My cousin Mary Lou Tucker, my sister Helen Mallard and I were in this class.

Hope this can be added to your St. Patrick's School Blog.

Mary Lou and  I think we're accurate with the names, but not sure. We're hoping we're correct.
 
Cheers"
 
 





Grade 6 class, 1967

 
 
 
Front Row (L to R): Miss Doyle, Dianne Finley, Marie Wyatt, Miranda Jenkins, Glynnis Janes, Donna Kavanagh, Allison Murphy, Helen Mallard, Debbie Parrell
 
Second Row (L to R): Caroline Frizzle, Jean Harding, Maureen Power, Isabel Hynes, Rosemary Mallard, Betty Walsh, Elsie Johnson, Joan Marie Chipman

 

Third Row (L to R): Marie Cochran, Marilyn White, Rosalind Pear, Anne Marie Tobin, Cecilia Lampkin, Mary Lou Mallard, Rhonda Bishop, Lorraine Howell


Top Row (Lto R): Sheila Corbett, Joanne Ring,
Doris Walsh, Dianne Peddle, Marilyn Tucker,
Noreen Osmond, Debbie Walsh, Betty Walsh,
Betty Murrin
 

1 comment:

  1. BETH ANNE -SEEING A PICTURE OF HELEN AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE /NO ONE WAS MORE DEAR TO MY HEART /NO ONE - BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE / THANK-YOU / AND THE OTHERS _FOR THESE MEMORIES HELP IN SO MANY WAYS MORE THAN I CAN - SAY/ STAY WELL -GOD BLESS ? BOB GORMAN HOLY CROSS

    ReplyDelete