Tuesday 29 January 2019

MUSIC PUPILS, MID 1950s

Rosalita Bambrick, a staunch St Patrick's Girl who now lives in Ontario, has sent some beautiful pictures.  They are all so nice that I am left in a quandary as to which to post first.  I suppose the easiest solution is to post the oldest first.  

This picture is from the mid 1950s and Rosalita tells me that it is a group of music pupils.  Rosalita has been able to give us the names of some of the girls and I am sure that someone out there will be able to help fill in the blanks.
Music Pupils, mid 1950s

Left to Right
STANDING, Polly Kelly,
SITTING, Margaret O'Reilly, ??, Mary Fagan, Rosalita Bambrick, Betty Baird, ??
BACK, ??, ??, Sheila Stead, Florence Gorman, Maureen ?, Mary Hurley, ??, Regina Galway, Madonna Healey

Thank you Rosalita for the great pictures.  They will, I am certain, evoke some precious memories.  You have done a good job or remembering so many names.  Are you able to tell us who the music teacher was?

As they say (whoever "they" may be) "watch this space" because I will be posting more of Rosalita's memory jogging photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment