Friday 17 May 2019

TERI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

So many of us were classmates of the Healey girls from Brine Street.  Cindy Healey was 58 years old when she died in 2016.  She had been struck down by that cruel and relentless disease, ALS.  

Cindy Healey, 2015, in beautiful Fermeuse where the Healeys spent many happy holidays with relatives

Since Cindy's death, her younger sister, Teri Healey Evans, has worked like a Trojan  to raise funds to help eradicate the scourge of ALS.  Teri has sent a plea for help, which is posted below.  Please help Teri if you can.

"IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!

I made a promise to my sister Cindy (Healey, Brine St., St. Patrick's Girl) on her death bed as ALS was ravishing & destroying her body, that I would never stop trying to help find a cure for ALS . I am hoping that my friends will help me to fulfill that promise.

This year the 2019 Walk to End ALS is on
Date: June 9, 2019
Location: H.G.R. Mews Community Centre
Address: 40 Mundy Pond Road, St. John's
Time: 12:00 pm Check-in | 2:00 pm Start

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WALK WITH US I CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH A SPONSOR SHEET or IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ANY AND ALL DONATIONS ARE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
Or I can pick up your donation within St. John’s - Mt. Pearl

Please support my fund-raising efforts by donating toward my 2019 goal.
Support me now - we are stronger together!

Thanks again!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment