Wednesday 8 April 2020

A HAPPY MEMORY

A message from Teri Healey Evans has brought us a photo with a happy memory.  Amid the world's present sadness and worry, it is a welcome message.  Among her Mother's things, Teri found a ticket with a story.  Teri kindly shares it with us here.

Teri said, "I was in the St Patrick's Girls' Glee Club and just thought it (the ticket) might be of some interest and start a conversation going. I know for me this concert was a highlight of my time in the Glee Club."
A HAPPY MEMORY FROM 1978
Teri goes on to say "The biggest highlight was when we sang at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa and received so many ovations and accolades".  I am certain quite a few of you will feel the same.

You certainly got a lot for $1.50 in 1973!

Thank you Teri.  To you and to all our St Patrick's friends, stay safe, keep well, and may God bless and protect us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment