Monday 27 April 2020

WENDY'S YEARBOOK, 1990

Wendy Power has kindly shared some pictures from her days at St Patrick's Convent School.  There are quite a few and they are all so good I have had some difficulty deciding which to post first.  I have chosen five to post now and, over time, I will post the remainder.  There are some interesting photos in Wendy's collection so I think you will enjoy them as they appear in this and subsequent posts.  Here are the first five but be sure to watch out for more!
Wendy's Yearbook, 1990
A peek inside
Sr Regina and Mr McDonald
Remembering Raymond
A Happy Group!
Thanks, Wendy.  I will post them all eventually and I think they will definitely stir a load of happy memories for many people.  Keep the news and photos coming, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment