Thursday 24 February 2022

GRADE 2, 1967

This lovely photo will bring back fond memories for some of you.  It was sent to me by my niece, Susan McAllister Riddell. It is a grade 2 Class picture from 1967.  The teacher was the well loved Miss Jackie Sears.  It is too bad Miss Sears isn't in the photo.  

Susan has given me most of the names and perhaps you might be able to help with the ones she has missed.  If you can help, then please send the names to mcallistersmith@gmail.com. I will add this post to the faebook page but please DON'T MESSAGE ME THERE because, for some unknown reason, I am unable to access my messages.

Grade 2, 1967, Miss J Sears (Click on photo, should enlarge it)

First Row: Susan Power, Jacinta Mackey, Josephine Dalton, Karen Baird, Marie O'Brien, Joan ?, Terri Dicks, Janet Pink, Judy McCarthy, Louise Kavanaugh, Cathy MacKay, Margo Walsh

Second Row: Lynn Martin, ??, Paulette ?, Joan Tracey, Susan Emberley, Rachel Reid, Sandra Doyle, Kathy Stone, Darlene Horwood, Janet Power, Tina O'Brien, Judy ?

Back Row: Jeanette Power, ?, Maureen O'Brien, Anita Hall, Mary Lou Redmond, Anette Power, Gertrude Bruce, Trudy Collins, Sylvia Broderick, Susan McAllister, Colleen ?

Don't forget, if you are able to help with any missing names, please email me at mcallistersmith@gmail.com. Don't message me on facebook because, unfortunately, I am unable to access my facebook messages. Thanks!

Thank you Susan for this great photo.

3 comments:

  1. Believe the little girl in upper last row to the left is my sister Janet Power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had tears in my eyes to see me second from the left bottom row. Cynthia (CINDY) McGrath. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks for taking the trouble to help with the names. It is hard to get them all right after more than 50 years. However, it is also wonderful to be able to look back at the old pictures and remember dear friends and class mates. Hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well in these unusual and difficult times. Please keep in touch and if you have any photos, memories or stories about your days at St Patrick's, please share them with us. You can send anything to me at mcallistersmith@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete