Saturday 26 February 2022

MISS SEARS CLASS 1967 (MORE NAMES)

Thanks to you kind people, I have some names to add to this picture of Miss J Sears Class of 1967.  I also have some corrections so, I will post the photo again with the name changes.  I sure hope these are right! Remember, if you click on the photo, it should enlarge for you.


Second Row, third left, blue headband PAULETTE WHITE  (maybe Ceanne Evans??)

Second Row, third right  is definitely JEANETTE POWER.

SECOND ROW, first right, without uniform, BEVERLY CRANE

FRONT ROW, second left CYNTHIA (CINDY) McGRATH

THIRD ROW, first left JANET POWER

THIRD ROW, first right GERALDINE MURPHY

A big thank you to all of you who took the time to help with this.  It is just a tad difficult to remember everyone's name after more than 50 years so, hopefully, we now have things right.🤞

2 comments:

  1. Geraldine Murphy, top row last on the left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Unknown. I will add Geraldine's name.

    ReplyDelete