Saturday 16 April 2022

A NICE 'BLAST FROM THE PAST'

This great photo was sent to me by Joan Fitzgerald Ebsary quite some time ago.  Joan sent it to our Facebook messenger and, for more than a year, I was unable to access Messenger.  So, this photo languished  there until last night when, thanks to Sean, I was able to get into messenger.  

Here is Joan's photo. It is Grade 6, 1961.  I notice the old S P C Crest on the uniforms.  I love it!  Perhaps Joan or a classmate could tell us a little more about the photo.  It might not be a good idea to risk messaging me on Facebook, just in case it decides to lock me out again. Instead, it would be safer to  send anything to me at the Blog contact address,  mcallistersmith@gmail.com.

S P C, GRADE 6, 1961

Thank you very much Joan for this nice 'Blast from the Past'.  I am most sorry for the long delay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment