Monday 25 April 2022

A MIND BLOWER, FOR SURE!

I was given this photo a few years ago and it is definitely time I posted it.  The quality of the photo is very poor but I think most people on it are recognizable.  I have not been given any date for it but I think it would be around mid 1950s.  I also think it is Sr Columba's grade 4 or 5 class.  I have most of the names.  Perhaps you could fill in the blanks for me. If you click on the photo, it should enlarge for you.

Do you know anyone in this picture?

  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. Bernice or Dorothy Noftall
  4. ?
  5. Rita Hickey
  6. Marina Grace
  7. Patsy Noseworthy
  8. Bridie Vavasour
  9. Jeanie Albert
  10. Dorothy Levine
  11. ?
  12. Diane Edison
  13. Cynthia Reddy
  14. Elaine Morris
  15. Marlene Morris
  16. Margaret Power
  17. Mary Johnson
  18. Valerie McGrath
  19. Elizabeth Flynn
  20. ?
  21. Barbara Sharpe
  22. ?
  23. ?
  24. ?
  25. Carmel Fitzgerald
  26. Mary Whelan
  27. ?
  28. Norma Williams
  29. Marie Furey
  30. ?
  31. ?
  32. ?
  33. ?

2 comments:

  1. My beautiful sister Mary Whelan is #26. Mary passed away May 21, 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debora. I knew Mary. She was a classmate in a couple of grades. I am pretty sure we were together in Sr Theresa's Grade 5. Anyway, I remember Mary as a quiet, sweet girl and I am so sorry for your loss. She is listed in the side panell here on this blog but I did not have the exact date of her death. I will now add that. Thank you for getting in touch. Thank God for our memories and I know you cherish those you have of Mary. Take care and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete