Friday 25 March 2011

MRS MEANEY'S GRADE 7 CLASS, 1979

This great photo was sent to me by Shelly McAllister who rifled her 1979 Year Book for pictures for me.  Thank you very much Shelly.  It is greatly appreciated! 

There must be lots of you out there with Year Books, pictures, etc, so please don't be shy.  Why not e-mail them to me at mcallistersmith@gmail.com 

Mrs Meaney's Grade 7 Class, 1979
(Click on the picture to enlarge it)
Front Row: A M Howlett, S McAllister, D Johnson, B Conway, S Billard, D Allison, B Hearn, G Brewer, Mrs A Meaney

Row 2: A Godsell, M Brennan, C Crotty, T Brewer, K Carey, K Collins, S Evans, G Mallard

Row 3: L Gallagher, K Cullen, P Harding, M Carville, A M Hurley, R Pretty, K Coady, M Hayes

Row 4:  B Osmond, S Hayes, S Dalton, J Browne, E Donnelly, D Dalton, L Lyver, F Mathioudaki

1 comment:

  1. im looking for my sisters class of 1979 she went to the presentation on barns road st john's she was in grade 2 or 3 at the time if anyone knows were i can find class photos of that time email me at sunbird_v6@hotmail.com i found some photos of me i went to st boneventures now im looking for some of my sisters thanks hope someone can help me

    ReplyDelete