Tuesday 4 October 2011

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME!


ST PATRICK'S CONVENT SCHOOL, PATRICK STREET


It has been a long time since I posted on this site.  I thought of giving up the blog because, to be honest, I have used up all my own pictures, etc and, unfortunately, I haven't been sent anything. 

However, I recently received an encouraging e-mail from Janice McGrath.  Janice has given me her permission to post the e-mail and I hope that it will engourage some more of you to get in touch also.  Some of you might know Janice & like to get in touch with her.  

Anyway, search out your old drawers & cupboards & see if you can't come up with something for the blog.  

Here is Janice's e-mail.


"Well hello

 I have just seen the blog! I have been away in Toronto since 1971.

I went to school here at St-Patrick's and really enjoyed looking back, would have loved to see more pics if I could.

My name is Janice Marie Theresa McGrath I lived at 441 Southside.  Was born march 18 1956.

 I loved this school my fav teacher was Sister Theresa, she was such a sweet nun, kind and gentle.  She always took the time to speak to me, what a great impression she made, still to this day!!

Thanks for letting me write

Janice"


Thanks again Janice.  I hope to hear from you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment