Thursday 10 November 2011

KAREN'S E-MAIL


Well Friends, I have been out of action for a little while because my computer decided it wanted a holiday.  It simply died on me!  However, it has finally been fixed and I am back in action again.  I have some catching up to do so I am starting with an e-mail I received from Karen (Nelson) Brown.  Karen has given me permission to post her e-mail with her e-mail address. If you remember Karen, she would love to hear from you. 

Karen is also very interested in any reunions that might take place.  If you are aware of any forthcoming reunions please let her know.  Actually, if anybody knows of any St Patrick's reunions, please let me know and I will post details on this blog for all to see.

Here is Karen's e-mail.
 

"Hi,


I just happened to come across the SPC blog and noticed that there have been class reunions.  I am surprised that I have never received any information regarding class reunions as I was a student at SPC from grades four through eight (late fifties/early sixties) and my parents lived at the same address where I grew up until my father's death in 1990.  Perhaps I could get some future class reunion information.


Thank you,


Karen (nee Nelson) Brown"
tkbrown@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment