Saturday 18 August 2012

FACULTY, 1979

As promised, here are the names of the 1979 faculty of St Patrick's Convent School, Patrick St.  How many did you recognise? 

 Faculty, St Patrick's Convent School,  1979

FIRST ROW L-R:
Ms Patricia Laidley, Miss Sharon Reddy, Sr Anne Hickey, Mrs Anna Meaney, Sr M Luke Parsley (Principal), Mr E Hajek, Mrs K Warren, Mrs Patricia Philpott
SECOND ROW:
Mrs Doreen Noseworthy, Mrs S Wade, Miss Eleanor Lawton, Mrs D O'Brien, Mrs A Broderick, Miss D Power, Miss A Greene
THIRD ROW:
Mrs M Coughlan, Sr M Brendan Lynch, Mrs Roseanne Linehan, Mrs Helen Hannon, Mrs M McGrath, Mrs Anne Pennell

3 comments:

  1. Laurie (Dalton) Pardy6 November 2013 at 17:04

    Hi there....
    I was a student at St. Patrick's in the 80's from grade 3 to grade 9. Sister Cecilia was the principal when I first attended & by the time we left to go to high school, I was Sister Regina Vickers.
    I had the pleasure of having Mrs. Roseanne Linehan for my teacher & she was one of my favorites. Does anyone know what has happened to her? I am curious to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laurie
    It is very nice to hear from you & your comment is very much appreciated. I knew Roseanne Linehan well. I know that she still lives in St John's because I saw her in church one morning in September. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to speak to her so I can't tell you anything else about her. Perhaps some reader of this blog will be able to tell us a bit more. Thanks for looking in, Laurie, & I hope you will continue to do so. If you have any pictures or stories that you would be willing to share with us, we would be delighted to post them here on the school blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i saw her at the village food court about 10yrs ago - a few times actually - she was with a senior citizen - may have been her mother.

    ReplyDelete