Thursday 21 November 2019

YVONNE'S PROUD EVENING

Happy Presentation Day, to all.  On this Presentation Day 2019, I am pleased to bring you this lovely little post.  I think it  will bring back happy memories of our small, but important, share of Presentation life. 
Venerable Nano Nagle
I have to thank Yvonne Dionne for the memories and photos. The photos and reminiscences are so nice to receive and they certainly reawaken half forgotten memories of our younger selves.

Yvonne writes:
"While at St. Patrick’s, around grade 5, age 10, in 1971, I joined the Girl Guides. The investiture was held in the school gym. My patrol leader, standing behind me, was Ellen Walsh."
Little Yvonne, A Proud Girl Guide

Thanks Yvonne.  This is a sweet little look back at life at dear old St Patrick's.  If anyone has photos, stories, or memories they would like to share, please just send them along to  us  at mcallistersmith@gmail.com.  It would be a pleasure to post them.  I have a bit of a backlog at present but I am working my way through it and I am slowly catching up.  Please keep the news coming!
A momentous night

No comments:

Post a Comment